As 2019 draws to a close, it’s the perfect time to reflect on our accomplishments and set our goals for 2020. Here at Kinseyco, we have plenty to celebrate. Let’s take a quick look at some of the biggest happenings over the last 12 months.
We launched new websites for a wide range of clients
Some of the projects we completed this past year include:
- LenderClose, a highly innovative fintech company that significantly streamlines the lending process
- Dr. Mynda Ohs’ website Fully Involved Life, through which she provides mental health support to first responders and their families
- Multi-media artist Amy Putney Koenig’s website, which showcases her extensive portfolio and online ordering
- Pinpoint Permanent Cosmetics, which provides premium beauty services, from microblading to permanent makeup
- Wildflower, an full-service floral, event and design studio that creates extraordinary arrangements for all types of occasions
- But our largest project and perhaps most noteworthy accomplishment in 2019 was the website for the West Des Moines Chamber of Commerce, a massive assignment that required many months of hard work and coordination to deliver a stunning, responsive, and unique website that serves the entire community and multiple audiences.
For 2020 we have additional sites in the pipeline, spanning a range of industries including health, sport, real estate and agricultural niches, a testament to our versatility and ability to respond and deliver across markets.
Kinseyco CEO, Colleen, traveled to Belarus to meet members of the virtual team
Colleen has spent the last three years building a virtual team of talented women across the world, from India and Spain to Belarus and Malta.
In the fall, she traveled to the eastern European country of Belarus to finally meet some of the people she had been training and working with.
Tanya and Maria were extraordinary tour guides, inviting Colleen to spend time with their families, taking her to off-the-beaten-path sites and teaching her about local culture, history, and gastronomy.
Meeting face-to-face with Tanya and Maria was a unique experience that served to enhance both their personal and professional relationships.
The Kinseyco team added new members
New members include Nikita, a graphic designer, Helen, a social media manager, and Mariya a customer support representative.
Launched a Client Support Portal offering 24/7 website support for current and future clients
The company also launched the Kinseyco Support Portal to provide website support around-the-clock for current and future clients.
With WordPress and full stack developers lined up for upcoming website projects, Kinseyco prepares for additional growth in software and UI/UX projects.
Colleen spoke at the International Women’s Entrepreneurship Day (WED) event in Minsk in November
Taking advantage of another opportunity to visit some of the members on her virtual team and support a non-profit she feels passionate about, Colleen traveled to Minsk to participate in WED, sponsored by ProWomen.by. With a primarily Russian speaking audience, all presentations were simultaneously or consecutively translated.
She gave the keynote presentation, entitled “Breaking International Barriers in Business – Women in Leadership,” during which she spoke about her experience as a digital nomad, traveling to 44 countries around the world, an adventure that inspired to create Kinseyco and employ and support women from different countries.
At the event, Colleen gave another presentation and workshop entitled “How Blogging Brings in Better Business – Strategic Online Growth,” speaking about how the use of a blog can increase your brand awareness, revenue, and authority as an expert in your field. She also offered strategic tips to make your blog stand out in a crowded online space.
All in all, it has been a very busy year for Colleen and the growing team.
In 2020, we remain committed to delivering premium websites to our clients across all industries – helping brands find their voice, connect with their customers and increase revenue through a strategic web presence.